I Care Social Care UK


For Cost of our Assessments / Specialist Assessments – (Please e mail to discuss)

I Care (Independent Assessments/ Specialist Assessments)

We soon intend to undertake Quality Fostering assessments (Form F) assessments / for private agencies and local authorities 

-We undertake Independent Parenting Assessments for Local Authorities
- We support local authorities with backlog assessments
-We undertake any other assessments required within social care skill base


Sign up now

Take your next step, enquire with us

Sign Up